Ingka Business Service Center sp. z o.o.
Publicatie datum 25.05.2023
• Team Leader’s morning briefing/catch-up with the team,
• processing of ongoing orders from the country, e.g. a request for a change to an employee’s employment terms in the systems,
• contact with the national HR unit, e.g. clarification of an error in an insurance application,
• further processing in the system,
• FIKA, that is a coffee break (virtual or on the office patio),
• weekly team meeting, e.g. to discuss current topics, holiday plans, important instructions from the Business Partner,
• work in Excel, e.g. extracting a report from the system,
• conversation with your Buddy (your mentor during the onboarding), e.g. sharing the next bit of knowledge about a given process,
• lunch (if in the office, then with the team),
• self-study, e.g. e-learning concerning cultural differences or Excel carried out via a training platform,
• work at a “helpline”, i.e. employee support line (telephone/e-mail/chat),
• reviewing company news, e.g. finding out who won the competition for the best photo promoting a healthy lifestyle.
* The duties in a given position vary depending on the character of the team and the cyclical nature of the services delivered.
How you feel in your workplace is important to us, so if you want your day at work to look similar to what is described above, feel free to apply.
And what will you gain by joining us?
In the PA/PY Netherlands Team, together with Junior Specialists, other Specialists and Senior Specialists, you will process HR and payroll matters for the employees of IKEA shops and companies in the Netherlands. This includes answering colleagues’ questions related to HR Administration and Payroll (via e mail and phone) or handling their personal data. You will be supported in your daily work by Team Leader, whom you can consult in demanding situations.
As Ingka Business Service Center, we are part of IKEA and we support shops and other IKEA companies with financial and payroll services. Our office (Regional HUB Europe) is located in Poznań, at 6a Szwedzka Street (Centrum Franowo). We will provide you with the opportunity to spread your wings in the HR field. What matters to us is whether our values, such as a sense of community, simplicity or the search for new solutions, appeal to you. With us, you can be yourself and work the way you want – we care about your authenticity and freedom of self-expression. We focus on job stability and building long-term relationships with our employees (also through a loyalty programme – working with us longer earns you an additional financial bonus). At IKEA, you manage your career – it is up to you to choose the path of development within the team, by taking part in international projects or even within the organisation worldwide.
When you get to know us better, you will see how much you can get from working at IKEA!
Om Werkeninhetbuitenland goed te laten functioneren gebruiken wij cookies. Door gebruik te maken van deze website, geeft je toestemming voor het gebruik van cookies.