Personnel Administration and Payroll Specialist with Dutch, Ingka Business Service Center, Poznań
Who you are
• you are looking for an employer who guarantees a sense of security, stability, diversity and openness to others,
• caring for the planet and doing things with people in mind are important for you,
• you are authentic in interactions with others and want to be able to pursue your passions,
• you enjoy taking the initiative and you do not shy away from a challenge,
• you have Personnel Administration and Payroll experience and you feel confident in this field,
• you know how to work with a ticket system,
• you know a thing or two about the labour law of Nederlands,
• you are no stranger to the SAP HR system,
• you are fluent in English and Dutch ,
• you are comfortable using MS Office tools.
A day in your life with us
• Team Leader’s morning briefing/catch-up with the team,
• processing of ongoing orders from the country, e.g. a request for a change to an employee’s employment terms in the systems,
• contact with the national HR unit, e.g. clarification of an error in an insurance application,
• further processing in the system,
• FIKA, that is a coffee break (virtual or on the office patio),
• weekly team meeting, e.g. to discuss current topics, holiday plans, important instructions from the Business Partner,
• work in Excel, e.g. extracting a report from the system,
• conversation with your Buddy (your mentor during the onboarding), e.g. sharing the next bit of knowledge about a given process,
• lunch (if in the office, then with the team),
• self-study, e.g. e-learning concerning cultural differences or Excel carried out via a training platform,
• work at a “helpline”, i.e. employee support line (telephone/e-mail/chat),
• reviewing company news, e.g. finding out who won the competition for the best photo promoting a healthy lifestyle.
* The duties in a given position vary depending on the character of the team and the cyclical nature of the services delivered.
How you feel in your workplace is important to us, so if you want your day at work to look similar to what is described above, feel free to apply.
And what will you gain by joining us?
Together as a team
In the PA/PY Netherlands Team, together with Junior Specialists, other Specialists and Senior Specialists, you will process HR and payroll matters for the employees of IKEA shops and companies in the Netherlands. This includes answering colleagues’ questions related to HR Administration and Payroll (via e mail and phone) or handling their personal data. You will be supported in your daily work by Team Leader, whom you can consult in demanding situations.