Procure to pay - Process Associate - Dutch - Remote Ro
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We're harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we're calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Procure to pay - Process Associate - Dutch - Remote Ro
• Processing financial documents received from suppliers or employees of the customer following the standard operating procedures.
• Checking suppliers' details in the predefined system;
• Entering data accurately in the system;
• Sending cases requiring resolution to the contact person agreed with the client in order to get them processed.
• Debit balances for suppliers, if required;
• Month end activities;
• Proactive control for the prevention of possible errors;
• Ad-hoc reports;
• Resolving as soon as possible the requests received from partners or customers via email.
• Maintain the relationship with the customer, understanding customer needs and find solutions consistent with the objectives set;
• Solving customer requests within the time agreed;
• Ensure that response time is within the limits set by the client and that deadlines are met;
• Understand the client's organization and addresses the people directly involved in the process;
• Interact via email or phone with customer representatives;
• Answering supplier/ Invoice Resolution/ Understand and Resolve Queries raised by vendor
• Provide information on status of Invoices, relevant contact information (fax, telephone);
• Routing out of scope issues to internal teams for further resolution;
• Contact Suppliers (email/phone/fax) resolution related;
• Work on aged invoices/ pending issues;
• To ensure that the processes activities and transactions are finalized in an accurate and timely manner, and in accordance with pre-defined and coordinated controls (SOX & Audit);
• Reading and learning the operating procedures, contributing to the development/improvement of the process procedures, raising of all unsolved/unclear issues to the team leader;
• Adopt a flexible approach to job content with a view to developing own skills and knowledge to undertake a range of task requirements within the team.
• Effectively graduating the training plan dedicated to the position and the tasks;
• Training other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever vital and requested by the manager;
• Updating the working procedures periodically;
• Maintain and develop relationships with relevant markets and client serviced by team and all major customers within those markets as appropriate;
• See opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions and communicate to direct manager;
Required educational background
• University student/ graduate (Economic studies, represents an advantage)
• Required language level for daily tasks: Dutch
What can we offer
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.