Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 157 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.Job Purpose and Impact
The Procure To Pay Supplier Relations Specialist with Dutch, part of the Accounts Payable function will assist with the payment of supplier invoices and process traveler expense reports. In this role, you will resolve invoice discrepancies, ensure timely payment of invoices, resolve supplier invoice inquiries and collaborate with outsourcing partners. You will be also responsible for verification of master data changes to ensure that payments meet the requirements of the Cargill Global Payment Control Policy.Key Accountabilities
- Research statements, past-due notices, disconnect notices and other miscellaneous mail and supplier issues.
- Responsible, as first line contact to research and problem-solve supplier enquiries received regarding Accounts Payable issues via dedicated email, incident logging system, or telephone.
- Partnering with Cargill Business Units and various departments to resolve supplier invoicing or payment issues.
- Provide finance support, statement of account reconciliation, research past-due notices, verification of data changes in line with the Cargill Payment Control Standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Proficient with email, spreadsheet and word processing applications.
- Fluent in English and Dutch language.
- Accounts payable knowledge.
- Experience working in a shared service center.
- SAP Experience will be consider as an advantage.
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today: Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/