Professionals with Dutch (Junior/Senior/Manager)
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland - a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Join nearly 3,000 EY GDS Poland professionals and deliver innovative and strategic business solutions to clients and EY network companies around the world.
Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a network of competence centers with a truly global reach. We operate in ten locations - Poland, Argentina, China, Hungary, India, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Mexico, Spain and the United Kingdom. Our teams support EY across all service lines, regions, and sectors, thus playing a key role in the implementation of its growth strategy.
In Poland, we work in a hybrid work schedule in our offices located in:
- Wroclaw, Sagittarius, Sucha 2 Street
- Warsaw, Proximo, Przyokopowa 26 Street
From financial consulting to programming, we offer professional development in all business sectors. We provide work stability and various development opportunities. By joining one of our Teams, you can use not only your language skills but also follow what drives you the most professionally.
Here are some of the sectors in which we cooperate:
Skills and attributes for success
- Finance and Accounting
- Audit (finance and IT)
- Administration and Business/Customer Support
- Marketing and Event Organization
What we offer
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Advanced Dutch both speaking and writing (B2-C1 level)
- Very good spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer orientation
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations - Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK - and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We'll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
About EYEY | Building a better working world
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.