If you are a current employee who is interested in applying to this position, please navigate to the internal Careers site to apply.Regional Account Manager (DUTCH BILINGUAL) - Miro (remote) Salary: €41,000 basic salary per annum + €6,000 on-target bonus per annum (Total: €47,000 OTE)Location: Republic of Ireland (remote/hybrid)Who is MarketStar?
Rated a Top Workplace in 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022, MarketStar is one of Northern Utah's largest private employers with offices in Ogden, Salt Lake City, and Dublin, Ireland. Our employees have helped launch, sell, and support thousands of products and services on behalf of some of the most innovative tech companies across the globe!
At MarketStar, sales is what we do best. We offer Sales as a Service™ to our clients, meaning we provide data-driven insights, powerful technology, and highly specialized support to help our clients streamline their sales process, exceed sales goals, and ultimately grow their business.
Our actions are based on our core values, and a relentless desire to achieve our purpose - To Create Growth. We are excited to have you apply to work with us! "You Belong" is one of the MarketStar core values and we look forward to helping you finding belonging and purpose here. About the Regional Account Manager - Miro:
MarketStar currently has an opportunity available for a Regional Account Manager to join us representing our client, Miro. Miro has emerged as a leader in the work management category with over 40 million users! Their mission is to empower teams to create the next big thing by providing solutions for real-time collaboration and asynchronous teamwork on an online whiteboard. The Regional Account Manager will be responsible for engaging and qualifying all new accounts arising from the Danish or Finnish region with increased responsibility due to the large volume of activity associated with this. They will play a pivotal role building influential relationships with customers, sales reps, and partner contacts across the Danish or Finnish region via phone and email interactions. Location:
MarketStar's office is based at 1 Central Park, Block G, 2nd Floor, Leopardstown, Dublin 18. MarketStar, in collaboration with their clients, supports work from home, hybrid, and in-office positions within the Republic of Ireland. Employee work location is determined through client needs, IT requirements, and business needs and is communicated by the employee manager.What will you do?
Skills & Qualifications:
- Convert a large volume of warm leads into appointments while creating a great experience for customers
- Outreach to new prospects to initiate the sales process and build the excitement around the product and the brand
- Manage contact info, schedules, calendaring, and communications
- Maintain Salesforce hygiene while optimizing processes
MarketStar Benefits and Perks:
- Native-level fluency in English and Dutch (Read, Write, Speak)
- Proven success in a goal or metric driven environment; sales experience preferred
- Tech-savvy with an affinity for innovative and emerging technology
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and professional; able to effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment
In our commitment to our "We Care" value, we believe in providing employees with valuable mental and physical well-being benefits including:
- Structured training & career development plan
- Paid Parental Leave (Up to 6 weeks for Maternity and Paternity)
- Paid Childcare/Dependent Care
- Education Reimbursement
- Comprehensive VHI cover from day 1
- Bike To Work Scheme / Taxsaver Leap Card Scheme
- Personal Hardship Loan Program
- Rockstar Awards, Spot Prizes and Tenure Awards!
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and Modern Health App
- Free selection of breakfast cereals, fruit and bread in the officeThis is an exempt position. MarketStar is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please inform your recruiter and they will assist you.