has partnered with a top music streaming service
and we are currently seeking music-lovers that want to join our team. We are currently seeking experienced Customer Support Representatives who are passionate about providing world-class support in an enjoyable online environment.
This is a fully remote
opportunity and as a member of this team, you will respond to customer inquiries via inbound messages in Dutch
25 hours per week (8 hours required over Saturday and/or Sunday)
90 daysOrientation specifics (all times Pacific Standard Time):
Orientation: 4 days, 4 AM - 1 PM
Nesting: 15 days, 4 AM - 1 PM
Production: Daily, 7 AM - 10 PM. At least 8 hours required over Saturday and/or Sunday
Please note: In order to ensure adequate proficiency, qualified applicants will have to complete language assessments in Dutch
.What We Are Looking For:
- Customer Support experience providing support via 4-6 concurrent chats (inbound messaging).
- Ability to quickly identify any and all issues the customer may have
- Ability to maintain high engagement with both the project team and customers
- Someone who wants to help the customer, not just move to the next one
- People who are driven to do more for the customer and exercise good judgment in their favor when the opportunity presents itself
- Professional/business-level proficiency in Dutch and English.
***IMPORTANT***: Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct (punctuation, capitalization, spelling, correct tense usage) and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!Please note: A Chromebook is not sufficient for ModSquad projects.Who is ModSquad?
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on your mobile device
- Access to a webcam or smartphone capable of taking pictures
- Stable broadband internet connection of 25 MBS or greater
- 8GB RAM or better
- Dual monitors highly recommended
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world's coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we're your squad for the digital world.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation. ***Pay rates vary by client and are not negotiable. Rates will be disclosed during the interview process
Individual base pay or rate depends on various factors, in addition to primary work location, such as complexity and responsibility of role, job or contract duties/requirements, and relevant experience and skills. Although we have opportunities across the globe, this advertisement excludes individuals residing in California, Colorado, New York, and Washington at this time.