WTW is an award-winning advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth.
From the Titanic ship in 1912 to The Moon Buggy in 1971, WTW has a richness in [insurance] history dating back to 1828. The Role
The pension landscape in Belgium will change drastically in the upcoming years due to the pension agreement. As a result, all current pension schemes will have to be adjusted. While working as a Retirement Consultant together with your local and international colleagues, you will participate in projects related to employee benefit plans such as:
- Actuarial valuations for corporate reporting (USGAAP and IFRS) and statutory pension fund reporting including funding studies;
- Daily management and reporting/compliance of pension funds;
- Plan design studies including actuarial modelling, implementation and employee communication;
- Benefit audit and benchmarking studies;
- Asset/liability modelling studies;
- Employee communication exercises;
- Merger & Acquisition studies.
You will have the opportunity to practice your knowledge and develop your skills in both the pension fund and the group insurance market in Belgium. You will mainly be involved in the technical aspects of the projects and will have opportunities to grow as a consultant. The nature of the projects can be local or international. Qualifications
What's in it for you?
- A degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Economics is preferred. Other diplomas/qualifications can also be considered depending on skills and previous experience;
- 2-5 years of experience in employee benefits in an actuarial consulting firm, insurance company, brokerage firm, financial institution or similar experience;
- Interested to work in an international company;
- A good command of the English language in combination with Dutch and/or French;
- Good IT skills;
- Strong communicator, detail oriented, numerical, flexible and you like to work in teams.
In WTW, you'll find a professional yet friendly and easy-going environment in an office based in a fast-growing European capital. Come join a team of dynamic and motivating colleagues!
In addition to our attractive remuneration package, we offer: Work-life balance.
Mobile working or in the office? Flexible working hours? Sure, no problem. Hybrid working is more than just a buzzword for us. Monetary benefit.
An attractive, performance-related remuneration system. Internationality.
An international management consultancy and the security of a global corporation with renowned customers. Development opportunities.
A steep learning curve and sufficient freedom for individual career development: You will dive deep into a variety of topics, both on-the-job and in intensive specialist training. Cooperation.
Learning from each other and making decisions together, collegial, appreciative, and dynamic. Customer contact.
Quickly take responsibility. Corporate events.
Together we celebrate our successes and our community. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer