Job Title: Department: Location: Reports into:
Sales Account Manager
Head of Sales NL Company overview:
With over 20 years' experience in e-commerce, digital marketing and consumer analysis, Kelkoo Group is a global data-driven marketing platform that connects consumers to products and provides qualified traffic to online retailers. We operate in 39 countries worldwide and offer traffic acquisition solutions to merchants, delivering highly qualified leads to their online shops, as well as monetization solutions to publishers, enabling them to earn money from displaying our merchants' products on their websites.
Kelkoo Group is a professional and friendly environment. We have a passionate and multicultural team of 200+ employees located across our European offices in London (corporate headquarters), Paris, Grenoble, Milan, Oslo, Hamburg and Madrid. Role overview:
As an Sales Account Manager at Kelkoo you will be focus on acquiring new merchants for our platform. You will be responsible for the whole customer life cycle and ensure that the merchants are developing their presence on our website and throughout our network. Day to day duties will include cold calling, issuing proposals, following up on these proposals and getting contracts signed. Previous Experience/Skills required:
- Experience in performance marketing / affiliate marketing preferred
- Sales and negotiation experience in a new business development environment.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workload
- Digital marketing experience/understanding of the eCommerce customer
- Business professional level of Dutch & English (additional European Languages are a plus!)
Accountabilities and Deliverables:
- Good negotiation skills and ability to close deals quickly.
- Excellent internal and external customer relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with strong work ethic and ability to adapt to and drive change.
- Commercially minded.
- Strategic thinker and able to think analytically at a detailed level.
- Ability to strongly influence those outside direct control for positive results.
- Able to deliver at a consistently high level in a demanding, commercial environment.
- Manages conflict in a positive and assertive manner for the best outcome.
- Prospection: searching for potential customers using search engines, Linkedin, similar web and all the other web tools available.
- Develop strong relationships with merchants that drive growth.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop the right strategy with all your accounts and create up sale opportunities.
- Strong academic background - graduate preferred.
- A supporting, fun & friendly team of hard-working people
- 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Quarterly team socials
- Expand your holiday or your horizons and work abroad for 2 weeks each year
- Extended bonus program
We're ready to welcome you to the team - apply now!