LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network, built to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our products help people make powerful connections, discover exciting opportunities, build necessary skills, and gain valuable insights every day. We're also committed to providing transformational opportunities for our own employees by investing in their growth. We aspire to create a culture that's built on trust, care, inclusion, and fun - where everyone can succeed.
Join us to transform the way the world works.Job Description
This role will be based in Dublin.
At LinkedIn, we trust each other to do our best work where it works best for us and our teams. This role offers a hybrid work option, meaning you can both work from home and commute to a LinkedIn office, depending on what's best for you and when it is important for your team to be together.
Sales Development is the start of an incredible career journey in Sales. Our core focus is to support you to be the best in class and to get you ready for a successful career in sales. You will be coached through LinkedIn's very own Sales Academy. Through this unique program we are delighted to say that ours Sales Development Reps successfully progress into our sales organisation. We are also delighted to see many of our SDs move on to multiple leadership roles within LinkedIn.
In Sales Development we are the first point of contact for our customers, and it is our job to develop these future relationships. Our mission is to accelerate growth and customer value through operational excellence and strategic partnership. How do we achieve this? By recruiting high potential talent, coaching them to ensure they become the best salesperson they can be. We reward their success with significant career transformation opportunities.
You will be joining a team that is dedicated to transforming the selling process by utilising the newest technologies and advancements. That is why we are looking for exceptional candidates who will play a key role in the growth of our success and who are looking for the best start in their sales career. Responsibilities:
- Qualify and develop leads through strong communication and discovery. Always remembering you are the 1st point of contact with a client and the face of LinkedIn
- Develop strong sales skills and techniques though LinkedIn's very own training program - Sales Academy
- Build collaborative relationships with your Account Executives where you both strive to win for our business.
- Planning & Prioritising your accounts effectively through LinkedIn's platforms and insights.
- Take intelligent risks. You have been hired as best in class to help us identify inefficiencies and improve our process.
- Maximise your own personal development through 1 to 1 coaching sessions with your manager and your wider team
- You will need to be target driven to reach and overachieve individual and team results
- Ensuring you keep our culture and values at the forefront of your mind when interacting with our customers, colleagues, and business partners.
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a target driven environment
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Fluency in French
- Experience in SaaS, sourcing or a lead generation role, preferably in the technology industry
- Experience working with CRM platforms
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and telephone skills
- Ability to autonomously manage time, prioritize tasks and deal with ambiguity
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results with a strong attention to detail
- Motivated to work in a high energy sales environment as a team player
- Motivated by a career in sales and eager to learn
Additional InformationGlobal Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
- Tasks Prioritization
- Problem Solving
Please follow this link to access the document that provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://legal.linkedin.com/candidate-portal.