OpenText is a global leader in information management, where innovation, creativity, and collaboration are the key components of our corporate culture. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to partner with the most highly regarded companies in the world, tackle complex issues, and contribute to projects that shape the future of digitaltransformation.Our Story
OpenText leverages the power of information to enhance businesses and individuals. Through the OpenText Information Management Cloud, we empower all sizes of digital businesses to become smarter, more connected, secure, and responsible. The OpenText software and services unlock the value of data and content, boosting customers' productivity, growth, and competitive edge.
With a global team of over 24,000 employees, OpenText partners with 98 of the top 100 clients in 180 countries, addressing intricate business challenges. As we step into a future driven by AI and Cloud transformations, OpenText leads in assisting customers to thrive in this dynamic new era.Your Impact
As a Senior HR Shared Services (HRSS) Specialist
based in our Grasbrunn office working on a hybrid model, you will play a pivotal role in providing senior-level support for advanced and complex HRSS issues. Your expertise will drive operational excellence through processing moderate to complex employee transactions. By focusing on service excellence, decision-making, and continuous improvement, you will contribute to enhancing the overall employee experience.What You Need to Succeed
Skills & Abilities:
- Proactively identify and evaluate problems, determining root causes and developing solutions.
- Initiative-driven, demonstrating a self-starter mentality.
- Strong focus on process optimization, standardization, and efficiency.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills with the ability to prioritize conflicting demands.
- Knowledge of SAP/SuccessFactors is an asset; Full competency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch is required; proficiency in other languages like Swedish and/or Danish is a plus.
Education & Experience:
What the Role Offers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, or a related field (HR professional accreditation preferred, where applicable).
- Relevant progressive experience in HR operations or shared service model/organization within the EMEA region, with a focus on Nordics & BENELUX subregion.
- Extensive work experience and expertise in an HR environment capacity.
- Experience with end-to-end employee life cycle management activities and HR projects in the Netherlands.
- Good knowledge of and experience with Dutch HR Operations processes, local portals/requirements, and legislation.
- Experience with other Nordics + BENELUX countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Belgium, Luxemburg) is a plus.
- Experience with HR process optimization, process documentation, HR Operations/HR Shared Services best practices, and knowledge management.
- Experience collaborating with CoE's (benefits, compensation, employee relations, etc.).
- Fluent written and spoken language skills in Dutch and English
One Last Thing
- Subject matter expertise in hire-to-retire and CoE processes, focusing on Nordics & BENELUX subregion.
- First point for escalation from Response and Processing Centers for managing complex transactions, processes, queries.
- Creation and update of document templates, knowledge documentation, and maintenance of the HR Knowledgebase.
- Collaboration with various stakeholders and team members to achieve HRSS and Specialist Centre strategy and goals.
- Driving operational excellence through initiatives for process optimization, efficiency, and quality enhancement.
If you are a proactive, critical thinker with a passion for operational excellence and are ready to make a significant impact in the HR Shared Services Specialist Centre, we invite you to apply. Join us in driving efficiency, ensuring quality, and delivering a positive employee experience. Your expertise will contribute to the success of our HRSS operations and support the achievement of organizational goals.
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at [email protected]