GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client's success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. Our clients include market global leaders with far-flung international operations, Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises, leading government and public institutions.
We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximise their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. That's just some of the things that we do in our quest to build a beautiful company, enjoy the journey and make a difference. GEP is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We're focused on what is real and effective. GEP is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We're a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
For more information please visit us on GEP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com.
#LI-JE1What you will do
What you should bring
- Execute standardized sourcing processes and strategies for assigned categories/sub-categories
- Conduct detailed analysis of the spend data and identify opportunities
- Work on comprehensive market intelligence and supplier identification projects
- Conduct RFx sourcing (includes eAuctions) and benchmarking for the commodities/categories assigned and create analysis to support recommendations for periodic changes in supply
- Ability to understand standard sourcing practices and techniques, independently work with suppliers and receiving locations to quickly reconcile discrepancies with supplier deliveries and other client terms & conditions
- Analyse the quotations, manages day-to-day supplier interfaces including discrepancies/deliveries, etc. - Participates as member of Sourcing Team to ensure compliance with all procurement processes
- Conduct supplier performance validation events
- Conduct basic supplier profiling and financial risk assessment activities
- Excellent communication & written and verbal both English and Dutch
- Analytical aptitude and business acumen
- Team player, high motivation, positive, can-do attitude, flexibility and adaptable to changing situations
- Advanced skills in MS office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint