Remote Work: NoOverview:
At Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the front line-reinventing how businesses run and moving society forward.
We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who come together to deliver a performance edge to the front line of business. We develop new technologies and create new solutions with partners to help organizations act with greater visibility, connectivity, and intelligence-delivering better experiences for workers and those they serve.
Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here, you'll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company, and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the Zebra community care about, locally, and globally.
Together, we've only begun to define the edge of what's possible-for our people, our customers, and the world.
Nowadays the whole world revolves around technology, and we are no exception! Zebra helps customers simplify what they do and help them reach new levels of efficiency and deliver great value by providing data intelligence.
We are the customer support team who is resolving technical issues that our business customers might experience. We provide first class customer service using our troubleshooting skills. We have a perfect opportunity for you. For this role we offer a Sign On Bonus in amount of 38000 CZK!!
See how far career at Zebra Technologies can take you!Responsibilities:
We will provide you with great training that is led by our experts, where you will gain technical expertise in mobile computing, scanners, printers, once you are comfortable and settled your responsibilities, in this day time role, will include:
- Identifying and document customer issue
- Solving technical issues raised by our business clients by using the right tools and knowledge
- Cooperate with other departments and stakeholders on resolving customer's issue
- Offer customers a value-added experience with premier customer service through relationship and swift identification and resolution of issues
- Build relationship with business customers and stakeholders across the globe while representing Zebra values
- Participate in trainings on new products and solutions for our customers
We are not all about work. You can join our social clubs to help you settle in, you can participate in Zebra sport and volunteering events and enjoy some office fun or join one of our learning courses.Qualifications:
- Communicative level of Dutch language
- Communicative level of English language
- Very good communication skills written and spoken
- Problem solving skills and ability to communicate instructions clearly
- Customer service orientated
- Interest in technology and learning new skills
- Previous experience in customer support and knowledge of mobile computing technologies is an advantage
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days and 2 volunteer days paid off
- Multisport card at a reduced price
- Meal contribution
- Monthly contribution 800 CZK/month in the form of credits on your Benefit plus card with cafeteria system where you can choose from wide range of activities/benefits from Health, Sports, Travel, Wellness, Development, Culture up to company Language courses
- Training and personal development in soft skills and hard skills, access to our internal learning portal and internal career opportunities within Zebra departments
- Annual bonuses based on financial results
- Yearly salary increases according to individual performance
- Employee referral bonus for bringing New Talent to Zebra
- Free beverages and fruit days (coffee, tea, milk available in our kitchenette)
- Life & Pension insurance contribution
- New modern and multifunctional workplace at Vlněna Office park in the city centre
- Discount at our partners (Banks, HP, Dell, Microsoft Office)