Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM), develops and markets Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes and by healthcare providers for the treatment of people with diabetes. The company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes. Since the company's inception, Dexcom has focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions that are best in class - while empowering the community to take control of diabetes. Dexcom reported full-year 2022 revenues of $2.9B, a growth of 18% over 2021. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs over 8,000 people worldwide.We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our newly established business centre in Vilnius or work remotely from: Romania.
As a Technical Support Representative
at Dexcom, you will be interacting with patients, parents, caretakers for people affected by diabetes that use Dexcom products. About the Role:
- Interacting with Dexcom patients in both languages (English and Dutch) via online and offline channels, mainly incoming calls, while documenting diligently each individual case.
- Providing technical support and clear instructions to Dexcom patients who are using any part of the Dexcom CGM system.
- Building relationships with Dexcom patients by guiding and educating them on the recommended usage of Dexcom products.
- Improving personal competencies and efficiency by tracking personal achievements and statistics via measurable KPIs.
- Being able to keep up with fast paced (quickly changing) environment.
- Participating in additional projects and tasks that will aid professional growth.
- Fluent in both English and Dutch.
- Customer focus and empathy, ability to listen and assist patient with their inquiries.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,E- tech savvy, empathetic, team player.
- Experience in Operations/Customer Support would be considered as advantage.
- Opportunity to work in global, innovative, fast-growing company with 8,000+ awesome colleagues.
- Flexible and remote work - we can hire in: Romania and Lithuania.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within a multinational company.
- Competitive salary and additional bonuses.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team, Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Monthly base salary for this position is from €0.00 to €0.00 gross. Final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.