NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in transforming, connecting and running technology platforms for self-directed banking, stores and restaurants. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 38,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.Title: Technical Support Spec (I)
Location: Belgrade, SRB/Hybrid
In this exciting position, you get to work with top-notch technologies of the Retail software industry.
and you will get the chance to work with world's leading Retail companies.
You will contribute to service desk incidents through to completion, recognizing when escalation is required for the quickest resolution for the client. You will provide clients with continual and regular updates throughout the management of their incidents, whether assigned to you or a higher-level support group. The role will require you to work effectively on the service desk systems, keeping all tickets fully updated in real time. The role will be to proactively ensure that all clients receive exceptional customer service during all contact with the Service Desk, thus ensuring continual exceptional operational service. All support must be performed with minimal business impact on the customer and within agreed service levels.Key Areas of Responsibility
- To handle incoming technical support incidents,
- Providing 2nd line support remotely,
- Taking ownership of users' issues and identifying appropriate solutions to resolve service incidents, events, and monitoring alerts,
- Providing users with regular communication on the progress of investigations and planned solutions utilizing ticketing system for communication both internally and externally,
- Working closely with the support team to provide 2nd line support, ensuring assigned calls are responded to, diagnosed, and resolved swiftly,
- Assist support teams with incident resolution,
- Creating standard documentation on problem resolution, fixes and updating the technical knowledge base,
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
Education and/or Requirements Required
- Dutch - Proficient (written and spoken)
- English - Intermediate (written and spoken)
- Candidates should possess a minimum High School degree or equivalent,
- Candidates are expected to have excellent communications and interpersonal skills,
- Candidates should have firm organizational skills,
- Out of the box way of thinking,
- Experience in customer facing roles or in technical support,
- Experience in retail environment,
- Experience with ITIL practices, Linux Command Line, Windows, MS Office, and other customer specific tools.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.EEO Statement
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.