Responsibilities / Tasks
GEA is one of the world's largest systems suppliers for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical sectors. Within the global structure, our new Shared Service Center in Berlin is used by our Global HR infrastructure to deliver excellent services to our
GEA employees worldwide via various technologies such as ServiceNow as the cloud solution, that offers a variety of features including HR Service requests, HR Knowledge Base, HR chat and several other features, along with Workday ,being our core system that is used together with it, ultimately trying to deliver the best possible user experiences towards employees.
To deliver the best technology and customer experience we are in search of a HR Operations Specialist/Generalist, who can assist in support activities related to day to day operations within our HR spectrum.
Your Profile / QualificationsYour profile and qualifications:
- Support in the day-to-day operations by handling employee tickets and inquiries via e-Mail, ServiceNow or Workday
- Support in enhancements initiatives, related to new activities that are migrated towards the Shared Service Center (creation of training materials based on predefined templates, creation of knowledge articles or gathering data from HR-colleagues or even customers for setting up an FAQ, etc.)
- Support and working directly with the team-leads and global-leads in evaluating feedback from various services, employees or even projects to find improvement potential
What We Offer:
- Currently enrolled in a study program preferably with focus on Economics/Business Administration, Information Technology, Human Resource Management or a related field
- Ideally first experience working with ticketing systems (ServiceNow or other HR-IT systems)
- Affinity for HR or HR systems
- High service orientation, hands-on mentality, and structured way of working
- Willingness to constantly develop and learn new things
- Very good English skills is a must plus one other language Dutch.
What happens once your application is submitted?
- International team based in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
- Insight into the dynamic world of an HR Shared Service Center
- Flexible home office policy / Hybrid
- Monthly lieferando food Voucher
- In addition to the home office option, your workplace is part of TOG (THE OFFICE GROUP) - an innovative, global shared office concept: look forward to modern, light-flooded and free water, coffee and tea specialties.
You will receive an email when your application has been processed. One of our Talent Acquisition Specialists will review and verify, if the applicantion meets the qualifications and the criteria. Once your application has been successfully verified ,and depending on the role, you will be invited to a first interview either virtually or face to face. Usually after the second or third interview, we will make a decision.Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.