Are you searching for the next step in your career in a stunning city? Working in an international environment for one of the largest companies in the world is your goal? Then look no further!
On behalf of our client, we are searching for experienced Sales Support Advisors. The multinational oil and gas corporation has a long history of industrial leadership and cutting-edge innovation, as well as staying committed to understanding and addressing the risk of climate change today. They constantly work on meeting the world’s demand for energy while reducing environmental impacts.
The Hungarian capital, also dubbed the Paris of the east, is located on a beautiful stretch of the Danube River. This vibrant city is home to beautiful parks, historic and grand buildings, bustling food halls, hip underground bars, and centuries-old thermal baths. It offers something for everyone, and the cost of living here is still very low compared to The Netherlands.
Your new role
As a Sales Support Advisor, you will be supporting Sales in maintaining relationships with existing customers and pursuing new market opportunities to grow a profitable business and enhancing sales effectiveness. You will be working day to day with the Commercial and Retail fuels field sales account managers in specific geographies to enable the execution of the business strategy. Furthermore, you will have the possibility to take part in cross functional projects to improve sales and customer service experiences.
The ideal candidate
- Has great communications skills in Dutch and English (both written and oral)
- Holds a university degree in Business Economics, Business Administration, Sales or equivalent
- Previous experience in working with sales, customer service and/or back-office tasks
- Has strong analytical skills and is a focused team player
- Is eager to build deep understanding of the end-to-end fuels industry
- Attractive salary based on your experiences
- Benefits package and permanent contract
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad
- Long term career perspective
- Flex Your Day opportunity
- Private life and health insurance, private pension fund contribution
Then apply today! Send us your English CV, and we will shortly reach out to schedule a phone interview to tell you more about the role.
We look forward to hearing from you!