- Homepage /
- Alle jobs /
- Roemenië /
- Ad Moderation/Re...
Ad Moderation/Relevance (labelling) - Process Associate - Dutch - On Site Bucharest
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We're harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we're calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Ad Moderation/Relevance (labelling) - Process Associate - Dutch - On Site Bucharest!
We are seeking an Ad Operations Associate to manage the advertising quality assurance process for Sponsored Ads.
Sponsored Ads is a self-service, pay-per-click advertising platform that enables vendors and sellers to gain visibility and more customer traffic to their products. The Associate will be responsible for:
1/ Ad creative moderation,
2/ Stores page moderation,
3/ Language relevancy review.
• Reviewing a queue of ad campaigns and landing pages submitted from advertisers (brands) to be checked and approved or rejected based on ad policy.
• Reviewing a queue of Stores pages submitted from advertisers (brands) to be checked and approved or rejected based on Stores policy.
• Checking on the language relevancy and updating for machine learning.
• Responding to the inquiries related to the above operations from internal stakeholders.
• Under-Graduate (post-secondary or bachelor's degree)
• Be curious and be a proactive attitude.
• Customer service/advertiser focus.
• Comfortable with dealing with routine work
• Goal and detail oriented
• Good communication skills and cooperative manner
• PC skills at and independent user level
• Proficient in English and Dutch, min. B2
• Availability to work in shifts
• Familiar with digital advertising or any other online business.
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to building a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube