Are you a Dutch speaker with a flair for service? Are you dreading the upcoming months of rain and fog that we call Dutch winter? Take this chance to start a new career in sunny Greece!
Our client is an international company that offers solutions in customer service and is now looking to strengthen its Dutch speaking team with more colleagues. In the role as a Domestic Appliance Client, you will aid Dutch customers who have questions and/or problems with the company's household appliances products. You will communicate via telephone and email to resolve issues and help them as well as you can.
The perfect candidate
- Speaks fluent Dutch and English
- Is a great communicator and problem solver
- Has some experience in customer service or in a customer facing role
- Wants to relocate to Athens within the next few months
Your future employer offers
- Relocation package including reimbursed flight costs, Taxi pick up from airport, Airbnb for 4 weeks, assistance issue hiring documents
- 1200€/per month plus performance-based bonus
- Unlimited contract
- Private Medical insurance (Generali)
- Up Hellas Card filled up with 5€ per working day (can be used for meal vouchers, gym membership, and more)
- Work remotely from home (within Greece) or from the office in Athens
And after work?
The best part of this job may be the location! Athens is tightly packed with cultural remains from its ancient history and you will be able to discover something new every day. Besides the cultural heritage you will of course find modern life with a big restaurant scene with everything from classic Mediterranean food to international cuisine. Being the capital, Athens also offers a lot to those who want to go for a day of shopping or a night of partying. And should you at some point want to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the metropole you can take a day or weekend trip to any of the hundreds of Greek islands (but be aware of Scylla).
Do we have your interest?
Send in your application in English and one of our recruiters will reach out to you shortly with more information.
We look forward to hearing from you!