Company DescriptionJob Description
ABOUT THE ROLE
Capturing data from various sources into the Brandbank Data Capture system for storage, processing and data management purposes. This role also includes the QA and QC of products from a variety of data sources to a high level of accuracy ensuring the result is free from typing errors in line with NIQ Right First Time Approach and target market rule set.
- Enter data according to prescribed quality standards and KPIs
- Dealing with customer rejections
- Processing rejections through the rejection site
- Distributing rejections to the appropriate member of staff
- Dealing with any customer queries relating to the data entry process
- Explaining the Data Entry process to both suppliers and other internal teams and providing solutions to problems where our system/rules limit us from completing their request
- Managing Urgent Batches to make sure they are processed in the required SLA
- Informing the Commercial team of any issues with this process and how it could be fixed
- Help to identify and trends which might point to a problem in the business process or rule set
- Data Check; Process source documents/images by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures, rules or returning incomplete documents/images to the team leader for resolution.
- Effectively and efficiently achieving daily/weekly/monthly targets, meeting quality and delivery expectations
- To identify and share ideas on continual improvements
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- QA/QC - Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging information to eliminate duplication of data
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Test account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Respond to any ad hoc requests from the business for any information and access to relevant files
- Maintain a personal rejection rate of 2% or lower in line with business targets
- Effective workflow movement and management to ensure there are no delays in turnaround
- English and Dutch - Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to shoulder responsibility well
- Excellent typing speed and accuracy
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective time management
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Able to work according to company high quality standards
- An understanding of data confidentiality
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
#LI-DW1QualificationsAdditional InformationAbout NIQ
NIQ is the world's leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights-delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms-NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world's population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Follow us on: LinkedIn / Instagram / Twitter / FacebookOur commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.