Join Fisher Investments Ireland (FII) as one of the first Account Executives (AEs) for The Netherlands. You will be a crucial part of the sales process as the liaison between potential Dutch private clients and our firm - helping both the prospect's financial future and our overall growth. As a Dutch Account Executive, you engage with high-net-worth individuals who have expressed interest in Fisher Investments Europe. Using sales techniques, you'll determine their investment goals and educate them on our strategy with the goal of setting an appointment with our outside sales team. The Opportunity:
Through hands-on training and mentorship, your personal development is exponential. Surrounded by motivated professionals, you will grow your sales skills, build relationships within the firm and create your unique career path. The Dutch Account Executive position is both a rewarding and engaging role. You will have a great compensation package with a generous uncapped commission structure. You will report to the Group Vice President of International Sales Support and Development. The Day-to-Day:
- Gaining an understanding of wealth management in The Netherlands: How do people invest their money? What do they invest it in?
- Sharpen your sales skills as you improve your pitch and help us turn leads into assets under management
- Speak to High net worth investors to understand their financial position and suggest relevant next steps
- Cultivate an understanding of Fisher Investments market philosophy, supported by sessions ranging from Capital Markets to sales techniques, you will learn the art of becoming a sales professional
Why Fisher Investments Ireland:
- Speak Dutch and English fluently
- University graduate or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience selling and passionate about a career in sales
- You meet challenges head-on. You learn from your setbacks and work towards improvement
- Eager to work in an energetic, collaborative environment with motivated professionals
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Ireland align with our clients' priorities by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental healthcare and dental plans for employees and their qualified dependents
- 28 days annual leave, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days per year, plus up to 11 paid holidays
- Enhanced maternity pay package with 26 weeks' top up to full base pay for eligible employees
- A retirement pension plan, featuring a 9% company pension contribution of your base pay and an additional company match of up to 5% of base pay
- Monthly gym subsidy of up to €50 per month
- Employee Assistance Program and other emotional wellbeing services
- A collaborative working environment that practices ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team - it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things - so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IRELAND IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER