Are you looking for an opportunity to positively impact the world while working for a rapidly growing and innovative company? Look no further!
Our mission is to make solar panels and batteries accessible to every European home by creating the easiest and most affordable way to go solar.
As a Project Manager, you will manage the delivery of solar energy projects from start to finish. You will work closely with the rest of the internal teams to ensure project success within budget, scope, and timeline constraints. You will also be responsible for managing project risks and ensuring compliance with safety regulations.
- 1-2 years of work experience as a project manager or similar role
- Knowledge of solar energy is a plus but not a requirement. However, you will get good training.
- Exhibit strong personal drive, integrity, and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management, business, or a related field
- Fluent in Flemish and you have good English skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to listen, understand, and communicate to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- Annual Salary of 23,000€
- Relocation package: 2000€ paid out on first salary, Otovo will also guide you in finding accomodation.
- Work From Home Options
- A Scandinavian company culture valuing trust, respect, equality, and teamwork.
- Growth Opportunities within the company
- Team Building Activities
- Open Door Policy: Our company has an open-door policy, meaning employees are encouraged to voice their ideas, concerns, and feedback.
Join our team in Madrid and become part of a company that is revolutionizing the renewable energy industry. As a listed company on Oslo Stock Exchange, there's never been a better time to join our journey. Apply now to join the team and help us create a brighter future for all! Apply with your English CV and we will review your application within 48 hours